Followers

Sunday 4 June 2023

Fancy Folds at Dragonfly Dreams


Hello , welocme to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Dragonfly Dreams. Christine has chosen for the June challenge Fancy Folds. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog.  

For my card, I began with a white 6" card. I folded back the top half creating a Z fold card. I used Silver mirri to mat all the papers and card. The papers, toppers and backing card are all from a DeLuxe Paper Pad from Hunkydory called True Blue. The lower piece was cut from one of the cards, which is how I made the 2nd Z fold, creating what is referred to as a Double Z fold card. I fussy cut the lower 3 butterflies and adhered them with sticky dots. I look forward to sseing your fancy folds and hope you have lots of enjoyment in making them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment