Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2023

CAS -Clean and Simple


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Helen has chosen 
#325 CAS - Clean and Simple. To see the inspiration by the design team please visit the blog.
For my card, I used a 6" sq. white card. I die cut a white stitched edge oval and a glossy black stitched edge oval for the mat. The stamp I used is an old one from my stash by Kanban, I used Promarkers to colour the image. Look closely and you will see the Frothy Stuff  I added to the top of the glass of beer. The sentiment is one from the growing collection in my stash.

 

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly CAS and perfectly masculine!! Way to go rocking our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You have offered up great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new challenge!! C4G325

    ReplyDelete