Followers

Friday 2 June 2023

An Easel Card


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Meg has chosen - E is for an Easel Card. To see the wonderful inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 6" sq white card. I folded the front of the card back in half to form the rest for the easel. The paper images were all from a pad I bought at a Craft Fair  All were matted onto either silver mirri type card or black card. I cut and added the border strip, adding it onto double 3D foam pads to provide the stopper for the fairy card. I am so looking forward to seeing your easel cards. 

2 comments:

  1. this is lovely Caz - love the effect of the grass across the bottom layer, reflecting the main image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific easel card. Love the imagery.

    ReplyDelete