Followers

Monday 19 June 2023

On The Water



Hello and welcome. Today we begin a challenge at Make My Monday. Dawn has chosen 
#203 On the Water. To see the inspiration created by the design team, please visit the blog. 

The card is a 6 x 4 " landscape orientated, with a navy mat on the white card.  
I used most of the stamps from the Coastal Wildlife set and a few from Coastal Scene-It. by Hobby Art. I mainly used Distress Inks as a water colour paint, the chair is a stamp by MaryHughes.  The sentiment is from my stash. I hope youhave fun 'On the Water'. Stay safe. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully composed and stamped, Cazro! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Caz - what a view! Perfect coloring, too - I can hear the gulls cry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card I love the scene you have created it reminds me of holidays in Cornwall and Devon when I lived in the UK./

    Marie

    ReplyDelete