Followers

Thursday 10 August 2023

A Summer Day


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today at Cardz 4 Galz we have a new challenge starting , it being my choice,  I have chosen - #205 a Summer Day. To see the design team's inspiration please visit the blog.

For my card here are the details and techniques I used.

6" white card - design papers to create the background - Washi tape to provide a ribbon strip,  black card to mat the main design. Pink gingham paper, and all other papers  from my stash. All items and the sentiment on the gingham paper, which creates a picnic are stamps from Creative Stamping #96 magazine. Summer Escapes stamps. Promarkers to colour all stamping, Fussy cut and glued to the card. I enjoyed creating this card, I hope you too will make a card showing your thoughts of a Summer Day. 

1 comment: