Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Music Theme

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Pamela, on our design team has chosen #328 Music Theme.  To see the wonderful inspiration by the team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 6" white square card. A black card mat. On a piece of white stamping card I blended DI to create the background - Fossilized Amber, Peacock Feathers and Abandoned Coral. 

I used stamps by Sheena Douglas - 'Sing like no one can Hear' and the guitarist, notes and sentiment are all from Crafty Companions -Just for Men -  Rock Star. They were stamped with a Versafine black ink, I used clear embossing powder to heart emboss. 

I hope you are inspired to have a go with a Music theme. I look forward to your entry. 

2 comments:

  1. Music for a guy...yep you nailed it!! Your jamming card is perfect!! Way to go inspiring those who decide to play along with our Cardz 4 Guyz music challenge!! #C4G328

    ReplyDelete