Followers

Monday 28 August 2023

Hobbies


 Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Pamela has chosen for us #208 Hobbies!, We can choose any form of a hobby, whether it be for male, female or even both. It will be interesting to see the hobbies you choose. To see the design team's wonderful creations please visit the blog.

I began with a 5 x 7" white card blank. I created the background by folding over the edges of a piece of   spare card with various colours and patterns of Washi tape. I only needed approximately 3/4" around the edges. This was then glued to the main body of the card. I fussy cut from 3 sheets of the sewing machine design from a Sewing Little Book from Hunkydory to create the decoupaged design, adhered to a piece of gold Mirri card. This was then adhered to the card with the Washi tape. I added  a stamped sentiment from my stash. I hope you enjoy the challenge, there are so many hobbies to choose from. Look in your stash, I am sure you will find something. Have fun, it's different. Stay well. 

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Caz! Who wouldn't be a sewer with a cute pink featherweight in their sewing room, lol. Love this vintagey look - just perfect for hobbies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz, this is a fabulous make! Love the 3d decoupage, I've just discovered it myself, lol. And that washi tape background is so clever and gorgeous. Love all that pink, XOX

    ReplyDelete