Followers

Friday 25 August 2023

K is for Kitchen (anything re Food)


 open the front cover and what do you see?


Hello,  Welcome to my blog. Today at Alphabet Challenges we are making cards and hoping to inspire you to join in the challenge.  This week it is -K is for Kitchen ( anything re Food).  

 I began with a 5 x 7" white card. I used designer paper from my stash for the front and inside cover, adding another sheet of designer paper for the inside of the card. The stamps I used are all from          La Pashe - Flippen Women - the Dieter. I added acetate between the front and inside of the card. I used Promarkers for all of the colouring. I hope you are inspired to take part, please visit the blog to see the inspiration from my team buddies. 

2 comments:

  1. Heehee, good one, Caz! Love it, quite clever! I've a blogging friend who uses La Pashe quite a bit and loves it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just brilliant Caz - I love it!

    ReplyDelete