Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Tropical and or on a Beach.


Hello everyone, thanks for your visit. Today we have a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Dawn S has chosen for us #167 Tropical and or on a Beach. to see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 
I apologise for being late, but I have not been feeling well enough to make a card, until today. Been to the GP surgery, for an assessment about the new tablet  I've started. Enough, if not too much about me. 
My 5 x 7 " card, I used the broad end of a Promarker pen, to colour around the card.  The main water colour image has been coloured with Distress Inks as watercolours. The palm trees coloured with Koh-I- Noor watercolours. The stamps and sentiment were enclosed with the Creative Stamping magazine #96 - Stamping set - Summer Escapes. Matted onto a yellow card and added with 3d foam pads. 
Again, sorry for being late, I hope you enjoy the challenge, please pay a visit to one or more of the design team, they love to hear from you. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Caz, I sure hope you are feeling better, sorry to hear you've been poorly. Medication side effects are the pits, stay vigilant, glad to know you went to check. Your card is lovely, so colorful and tropical. Feel better! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you have been unwell Caz and hope the new medication does the trick. I love your card beautifully coloured and such a great scene.The sentiment is fantastic and spot on.Get well soon.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete