Followers

Tuesday 22 August 2023

Going to the Beach


 Hello everyone, I hope you are well and enjoying your crafting. Today we are back with another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. It being my turn, I have chosen, #329 Going to the Beach. To see the wonderful inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I used a 6" sq. card, as usual. A black mat. I water coloured the sky, sea and sand using Distress Inks. On white card I stamped the pair of deckchairs with parasol. Coloured them with Promarkers, fussy cut them, then adhered to the sand. The stamps were paired with another in a magazine. The Hot  Air balloons and clouds are from Hunkydory dies, I coloured with watercolours, added a piece of patterned paper behind the balloons and adhered to the sky, near the clouds, The Happy Birthday is from the same stamp set. Oh! for more warm sunny days at the beach. Take care and happy crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful scene you've created, Caz. Good old CS Issue 72! I had to cancel my subscription as I have way too many stamps now. Issue 125 will be my last but I did enjoy so much receiving Royal Mail here in the U.S. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach was made for resting and relaxing!! You captured that perfectly with your "Going to the Beach" card for our new challenge. I love the inspiration that you offer to those who decide to play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz. #C4G328

    ReplyDelete