Followers

Friday 1 September 2023

Build Me A Snowman


 Hello everyone, I hope you are well. Today at Sparkles Christmas Challenges we begin our new monthly Challenge. For the month of September our challenge is #152 Build Me A Snowman, chosen by me. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 7". sq. card. I added a silver Miri mat. I created the background using scraps of Christmas designer sheets from a pad in my stash. The main image is a scene from the Hunkydory - Little Book of Snowmen. I decoupaged three layers to the scene. Matted it onto a silver Miri border.  The sentiment is a die cut from my stash of Christmas dies. I am looking forward to seeing your entries. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this so much, Caz! Such a great scene - the actually building in progress! Those watching pups are so cute in their sweaters, lol. What great papers behind it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Caz. I've recently found 2 kits in my stash and have just been using glue to adhere my layers. Do you do that or use a dimensional adhesive like glue dots or foam tape? I could see having to spend a small fortune in glue dots doing that, but if that's what I'm supposed to do... Then again, I might finally use all my glue dots, lol. I'd rather use glue because I like the subtle dimension it gives that way. Would love your opinion! XOX

    ReplyDelete