Followers

Tuesday 19 September 2023

Stars


hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sue J has chosen 
# 331 Stars. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 
I used a white 6" card. A Dark blue mat for the designed card. I first stamped twice with a Splat stamp from Crafty Roo, I inked the stamp with VersaClaire Blue Bells and Prism Blue Lagoon. I printed a sheet of stars from Pinterest (free) , fussy cut them and coloured with various inks. I die cut the sentiment twice, a silver and a dark blue, glued them together to form a shadow.  I look forward to seeing how you interpret Stars. Have fun and stay safe and well. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Star-worthy card! Wondered if the splat was a stamp, cool. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue ribbon for your blue stars!! Your card is sure to provide inspiration to those that decide to play along with our "STARS" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G331

    ReplyDelete