Followers

Friday 22 September 2023

M is for Monochrome


 Hello, I hope you are well and enjoying your card making. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Dawn has chosen M is for Monochrome. Please visit the blog to see the inspiration created by the design team. 

                                                                              For my card.....

 I began with a white 6" folded card. I added a black mat. The white layer was dry embossed using a wood grain embossing folder. I added a strip of black and white card, then added it to the lower part of the card. The The flower dies cut into black thin card are from Lisa Horton Wild Flower Garden Die Set.  The                               sentiment is a wooden die, from my stash. I look forward to seeing your entry. 

 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Black and white cards always look so elegant to me. The silhouette flowers with the woodgrain embossing and single strip of designer paper all look beautiful together, and I love that wooden sentiment too. A monochromatic beauty for sure.

    ReplyDelete