Followers

Sunday 3 September 2023

Dragonfly Dreams - Birthday.


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Dragonfly Dreams. This will suit everyone, for our September  challenge is Birthday. To see the inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog. 

I made a 5 x 7" white card. I added a pretty green mat. On a white piece of card, I added die cut balloons. I used a balloon die from my stash, cutting varied pieces of paper. The strings and dashes around the edge of the white card were hand drawn. The greeting was die cut using the same green card as the mat. I look forward to seeing your Birthday cards.

2 comments:

  1. Loving all those fun balloons! Fantastic card! So happy to join you as one of the GDT this month. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colourful card and love all the balloons
    carol x

    ReplyDelete