Followers

Monday 11 September 2023

In The City


Hello welcome to my blog. Today we have a new challenge starting at Make My Monday, Heather has chosen #209 In The City. To see the inspiration by the design team, please click on the blog above. 

I used a 6" white card, added a silver Mirri background for the design sheet. I used a designer sheet of shades of blue, using Versafine Claire Morning Mist I stamped the shop front and the buildings stamp. I added a little blue to the shop and the curtains with a pencil. The sentiment and stamps mentioned are all from a Crafter's Companion stamp set, with the #107 Creative Stamping magazine. The coloured image is a stamp from Daisy B stamps - 'Shop 'til You Drop. Coloured with Promarkers. Fussy cut, then added with 3d foam pads. Have fun, in the city, so many opportunities. 

 

3 comments:

  1. Lol, so fabulous, Caz! This is definitely what's fun about the city - the shopping! Especially in Paris! What a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is too cute, definitely city shopping in Paris! I received my final Creative Stamping Issue 125 today in the mail. I think I began with Issue 85 or something. Now, to use them! LOL XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so whimsical and clever too. I love it. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete