Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2023

Poppies/Remembrance


Hello everyone, I hope you are well, keeping safe and enjoying your crafting. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Billie A has chosen #330 Poppies/Remembrance. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the above blog. 
I began with a white 7 x 5" card. On a piece of watercolour card I smooshed a background with a few Distress Inks, then stamped the Woodware Stamps, by Franscious  Reed - Poppies , which is very distressed in design. I stamped the leaves and poppy heads onto smaller watercolour card, painted them with Koh-I-Noor watercolour palette.  Fussy cut them, then decoupaged to the main mage.  Edged the card with Chipped Sapphire. DI. Added to silver Mirri card. Added the image panel with 3D foam pads, then onto a piece of Duo Design paper by Hunkydory. I added a sentiment with a stamp in my stash. Take care, I look forward to seeing your version for Poppies/Remembrance. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way your poppies stand out against that watercolored background...fantastic!! Way to go...your rocked this challenge to create a masculine poppies card. A true challenge but you did indeed offer fantastic inspiration for doing just that...an inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge!! #C4G330 Poppies//Remembrance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely artistic look on this, Caz. XOX

    ReplyDelete