Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

Always and Forever

Here at Alphabet Challenge we are starting from the beginning once more. For the letter A - Tammy has chosen Always and Forever.  I'm sure it is no coincidence that today is Valentine's Day. Hope you have all had a showering of love, flowers and chocolates. Ha! Ha! Do I hear you say, don't worry, I didn't either. 
I decided to go for soft spring colours rather than the traditional reds and blacks, which didn't seem to be right for my young couple who are almost holding hands. 
Plain white cardtsock
Background Papers from First Edition Daydream Pad
Stamp from Lily of the Valley
Flowers and leaves from stash
Card Candi and a metal heart charm from stash.
I look forward to visiting you over the next two weeks, have fun and best wishes for a happy
Valentine's Day. 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww such a cute card love the image and layout and your colouring is fab too. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete