Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Spots and Stripes for Guyz

It's the fourth week at Cardz 4 Guyz , doesn't time go quickly? Janice of our Design Team has chosen  for the challenge this week Spots and Stripes , I'm sure you'll be able to add these to your project for any age guy. I had great fun making this card, so  please remember to have fun, enjoy your hobby.
Papers are all from  Papercraft Factory CD from Funkyhands
Card Candi
Main Image stamp from LOTV
Promarkers used to colour.
I look forward to visiting you and wish you luck.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute love the image and the bunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers and the image Caz, haven't got that little chap... yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design - I think my LOTV crush is beginning to rub off on you! Lol.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is so cute and adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute image Caz - I'm trying to keep away from these but you're making it very hard x

    ReplyDelete