Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

Something New @ MTTC


This week at My Time to Craft our challenge is to celebrate Something New, (not new stash). Please pop over to the challenge blog for more information and of course to see the wonderful inspiration from the DT. 
One of my grandsons recently went for an interview, sadly not successful, but I thought I would get prepared for the future. I made my card using the following:~
White scalloped card
Red paper to mat
Background paper from Papermania
Crafty Individuals CI ~ 077
Hand from Tim Holtz Steampunk set
Have fun with your NEW challenge, will it be , house, job, baby, adventure? 

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, what a great card, Love the Retro feel with the image. Hope you have a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz, thanks for stopping by my entry for Cardz 4 Guys. I love your "Feel It" card, great use of color and the embossing folder. I love embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this old look!!
    Thank you for the nice comment you left about my Cadillac card.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Caz,the red border makes it zing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage feel of this card! Hopefully, you will get to use it soon!

    ReplyDelete