Followers

Friday 28 February 2014

B - is for Buttons and Bows

Alphabet Challenges our challenge for the next two weeks was chosen by Shaz, she would like to see lots of Buttons and Bows for our letter B. I wonder why it isn't until you have up - loaded your picture onto your blog do you spot the buttons aren't straight. Well if you own't mind I'll forget it too. I used a pretty green DP from my stash for the background, a piece of pink lace, three pre-made ribbons with pearls. The saucy corset and stamp are from a Creative Expressions stamp set - Vintage Lingerie. I used Promarkers to colour the corset. Die is from Go Kreate , lightly coloured with Worn Lipstick DI. I look forward to seeing your Buttons and Bows, hoping you have lots of fun. Please pop over to the main blog for I am sure the array of Buttons and Bows will inspire you to have a go. 

4 comments:

  1. oh la la love the image and the fab sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, love the image and sentiment. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a marvellous and awesome card, hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Caz, I love the image and the beautiful pink bows.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete