Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

Love and Cherish

For the next two weeks at Fantasy Stampers, we are beginning to feel that romance is in the air, could it be Valentine's Day will shortly be with us?  We challenge you to join us with Love and Cherish.  For my card
I have used a piece of pretty background paper from my stash, a piece of silver mirri card onto which I have matted a die cut stamped image. Added some white paper flowers and a wedding greeting.
Fizzy Moon - Wedding Day Stamp
Colour medium - Promarkers
I look forward once again in visiting your blogs.
Please remember that Fantasy Stampers is for Stampers,
 please tell us which stamp/s you have used. 
you have used 

6 comments:

  1. awh this is so cute love the soft subtle colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous design - great colouring.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fizzy Moon stamp Caz. Great design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Wedding card, what a cute image.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Caz - I love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete