Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Truly, Madly, Deeply

We couldn't not celebrate Valentine's Day at Cardz 4 Guyz, so our #4 Challenge is
TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY.
Anything you wish to create for a male person, which celebrates love.
For my card, I first used a Kraft card
A mat of red shiny paper
An embossed white card. 
A torn sheet of music from Papercraft Factory CD
A punched heart - I love you sentiment
Red gingham ribbon
A metal heart charm. 
I hope to see you over at Cardz 4 Guyz, looking forward to seeing your entries.
Thanks for popping in and looking at my card.

4 comments:

  1. A different take on the brief Caz. That is a gorgeous heart charm. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Caz, especially the heart hanging from the gingham ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design the heart is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete