Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

Bingo Board


It's been a while since I enjoyed a game of Bingo, but this is my kind of Bingo. When I first came across Craft bingo Boards I found them difficult now I find it so helpful, for it gives me 3 items I must include in my card, which leads me in a good direction, the rest as they say is left to your imagination. If you've never played craft Bingo or Lotto (?US) then pop over to the main blog at Fantasy Stampers to find the explanation, the rules and of course the wonderful samples from the Design Team.
I chose to make my card using the Top Line ~ Pink ~ Pearls ~ Lace. 

PINK
PEARLS
LACE
TAG
FLOWERS
CHARM
TWINE
BLUE
BUTTONS


For my card I used the following ~~ 
Plain white card stock
Pink background Paper from Here comes the Girls CD by Creative Crafting World
Stamps from Crafty Individuals - CI  328
Stamps from Antique Dress Forms - Creative Expressions
Main image stamp Object d' Art - Lady in Corset from Inkylicious
Lace, Pearls, ribbons and scissors from my stash. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cazro, thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving some love! I just stopped by to return the compliment!
    I love this card, the layout is great & the colours you've used are very girly! Such a super image too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the details on this card right down to the bobbin cards for the thread just fab :)

    ReplyDelete