Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

My Time To Craft

Sadly there comes a time in everyone's life when we need to provide a Sympathy card ~ 
we at My Time To Craft realise this form of card is probably one of the most difficult cards to create. I suppose my approach may be classed as being old fashioned. However,  I have a theory about Sympathy and Thinking of You cards. When making other cards, I suppose my aim is to convey, 'Look what I've done for you'. When making a Sympathy or Thinking of You card, my aim is to convey my message of condolences in a simple and understated way.  For this card I used~~~~~~~
White, grey and black card stock.
A template for a small rectangle.
DI Pumice Stone
Tree Stamp and Birds from Inkylicious
With Sympathy stamp from my stash ~ unknown make.
We know it's not easy but why not have a go, when you don't really need one and put it away. 

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you Caz, but this is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful hun, love the simplicity of it

    Have a great weekend
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant sympathy card Caz,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, what an elegant card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super elegant and yet clean and simple card. Absolutely love this idea.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your theory on making Sympathy cards. This one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really hard to make and you have done it so elegantly

    ReplyDelete