Followers

Friday 21 April 2023

Black and White


Hello, and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Veronika has chosen B is for Black and White. To see the wonderful inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog. 
I made a 6" sq white card. I used a Cuttlebug Embossing folder to create two strips of patterned black card looking like metal plates. I added a strip of black and white designed paper down the outer third. I stamped the motorbike from Personal Impressions 3 times, adhering parts to the 3 squares. Adding 3 silver gems and a circular greeting from my stash. The reason I chose to make the above card is I made a card for a challenge of Embossing at Cardz 4 Guyz just a few days ago and the embossing folder and stamp were still on my desk. Enjoy your crafting. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment