Followers

Saturday 15 April 2023

Emboss It!


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges, we thank Jo on the DT for choosing #163 Emboss It!. To see the DT's inspiration please visit the blog. 

I began with a 6" sq white card, added a black mat, I used black to mat my horizontal and embossed panels . I found the wonderful purple dotty paper in my stash. The embossed card was created with a twisted swirls embossing folder, on a Hunkydory Matfantastic piece of purple card. I highlighted the embossed areas with DI Dusty Concord. I stamped and fussy cut the flowers and leaves. adding crystal jewels to the centres. Die cut the sentiment Hello. I hope you enjoy the challenge, whether you go for a heat embossed card or like me, you went for the dry embossing, have fun.  Take care.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the purples and the embossed card that you used is perfect 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete