Followers

Monday 10 April 2023

Frame It!


 Hello,wishing you a Happy Easter. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Billie A has chosen a lovely challenge we don't often see. #198 Frame It! Please visit the blog, above, to see the wonderful inspiration from the design team. We do have a DT Call at present, if you are interested please contact me with any questions. 

For my card, as usual a 6" white sq card, I don't often do anything different. 'Note to self, try something different for the next one'. I have a silver mirri mat, then a blue card layer. The remainder of the card has been made with papers from The Paper Boutique family, on a USB which I bought some time ago. I created the frame using two of my circular dies, added clear crystal gems from my stash. Best wishes and happy crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card with those pretty papers. Love the blue (my favorite color).

    ReplyDelete