Followers

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Numbered Birthday


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. The challenge was chosen by me this time round. #319 Numbered Birthday, we need to see an age on your card. To see the wonderful idinspiration by the design teaam, please visit the blog. 

Fo my card, I have used Silver mirri card for backing the main elements. the designer paper and topper are from a Hunkydory set, part of a large kit called Sporting Silhouettes. The number is from a Peel off sheet, coloured with a black alcohol pen. The sentiment is from my stash, I used black glossy card to fit with the black glossy parts of the kit. One of my grandsons will soon be 17, so his card is ready in advance. I know as a footballer this will make him smile. 

1 comment:

  1. Soccer (or football) is a favorite of mine...was a soccer mom for many years and I kinda miss it!! Great card!! I am sure it will bring a smile to your grandson's face!! What great inspiration you are offering to those who decide to play along with our new "numbered birthday" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz! #C4G319

    ReplyDelete