Followers

Monday 24 April 2023

Flowers

 


hellow and welcome ot my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Pamela has chosen #199 Flowers. Such a variety of choices available. I know you will enjoy creating a card with flowers. To see the inspiration from the design team, please go to the blog. 
I used a white tall slimline card. The mat is a pale blue card. The main white panel was edged with Tumbled Glass DI. The stamps are Botanical Wishes included in the Simply Cards and Papercrafting magazine #241. I used the technique of wet splodging with diluted Distress Oxide  - Lucky Clover to colour the bottle, which was dried and fussy cut. The stems of the flowers stamped onto the neck of the bottle. The flowers were stamped onto a seperate white card, coloured with Promarkers. Glitter added here and there. Fussy cut and both the bottle and flowers glued to the card. Sentiment from the set stamped. Glass domed beads glued to the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment