Followers

Thursday 20 April 2023

Embossing Wet or Dry


Hello and welcome to my blog. Our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is #320 Embossing Wet or Dry.  To see the wonderful insperation from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I used a 7" sq. scallop edge white card. I used black card to mat and layer all the additional sections. The backing paper is from LOTV paper pad, Father Knows Best. I embossed 3 strips of silver mirri card with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The stamp is by Personal Impressions, stamped 3 times. Coloured with shades of grey and blue Promarkers. I added 3 circle paperclips. Added a peel off sentiment onto black card.  I hope you enjoy the challenge of embossing either the Heat Embossing (Wet) or the Embossing Folder technique. (Dry). Take care and happy crafting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment