Followers

Thursday 6 April 2023

Easel Card


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. It being my turn on the rota, I chose one of my favourite folded cards ;- #196 An Easal Card, there are many styles of this folded card which makes them so interesting. To see the designs by the design team, please visit the blog above. 

I started with a 6" scallop edge card, I then adhered to the flat piece, a mat of gold mirri. I then folded the front of the card in half, scored and burnished with a bone folder. I added gold mirri to the folded over piece, leaving the back plain. Once the mirri mats were secure I then cut and added pieces of card from the Hunkydory Spring Birdsong designed card. Finally I added small additions, one acting as the stopper. Gold sparkly gems added. I hope you enjoy the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment