Followers

Thursday 20 April 2023

Cocktails


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Dawn has chosen 
#197 Cocktails. To see the inspiration created by the design team, please visit the blog. 

I used a slimline card, 8" x 4". A black mat. I was inspired by a photograph of a card in a magazine. I didn't use the technique featured but followed the design. The inspiration was featured in Creative Stamping #98 - the stamps by Hunkydory and the article was 'Fun with Fruit'. The stamps I blended for the background and the fruity cocktail were All Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry and Festive Berries. Have fun, stay well and happy crafting. 

 

1 comment:

  1. You did such a good job on this, it looks almost the same as in the mag (I have that issue) and I like yours better. XOX

    ReplyDelete