Followers

Saturday 12 April 2014

All at Sea

At My Time To Craft this week we are All at Sea, well, that is the challenge this week. Anything to do with the big blue sea, anything on it, anything beside it, lighthouses, beaches, boats, it's your choice, anything but All at Sea. for my card I decided to keep it fairly simple, clean and suitable for a man.  I used.......
White and navy card stock
DI Tumbled Glass and Broken China
Stamp and sentiment from Nautical by Butterfly Kisses, from Hobby Art.com
Blue and white twine 
I am looking forward to visiting you ALL during the next week for it is my turn to choose the Top 3, please do visit the blog for the Design Team have a wonderful varied selection to inspire you. Have fun.

6 comments:

  1. What a fab sea card love the image you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card, love the stamps used and the vintage feel it has.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love this card its brilliant and perfect for a Male. I keep looking at the image and finding something else on the stamp. Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful sentiment and the image is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation hun, love the image & the sentiment is perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card love the image and sentiment. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete