Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Ladies

Hello everyone, hope your sharing and enjoying the lovely warm spring days we've had recently. it would be nice to stay like this for Easter. For the next two weeks at Ruby's Rainbow we are asking you to accept the challenge of 'Ladies'. Please pop over to the website to see the wonderful array of ladies which the design team have made to inspire you. I will be honest , I have lots of varied ladies stamps, but this challenge gave me the opportunity to pull out this stamp, which doesn't get ink on it often and I do think it is a lot of fun. 
Materials and methods used.
Plain white card stick
Background design papers from Sweet Pea
Lady in the Bath, cork and sentiment by Flippen Women - La Pashe
Coloured with  Promarkers
Dovecraft glitter glue added to the bubbles.
Flowers and 'Happy Birthday' stamp from stash.
I am so looking forward to meeting your ladies when I visit, thanks for popping in to see me.

7 comments:

  1. Just adorable what a fun card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card.Really love it. Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant fun card love the image. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image and card! Thanks for the warm welcome extended to me at Ruby's Rainbow DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol love this image it looks like me on the rare occasion I have a soak in the bath, prefer a shower unless I'm in for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superfun birthday card Caz! And so wonderfully coloured, too! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, Happy Easter to you! Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Caz! What a fun card! Makes me want to go jump in the tub :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete