Followers

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge

Hi everyone, at Ruby's Rainbow for the next two weeks, Silvi has chosen for our challenge - 
 Twine, Buttons and Embossing
Some of my favourite items to play with. As it happened, I was lucky to be at a craft event yesterday and bought myself a few stencil/embossing mats,  among them was this one of leaves, that became my starter. I then reached for my owls. For this card this is what I used:-
Kraft, Black and a small piece of white card stock.
Cuttlebug to emboss
Stencil/embossing mat of leaves
Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Promarkers
Owls - Paperartsy Flora and Fauna 3
Buttons and Twine from stash. 
Looking forward to popping over to see your creations for our challenge. have fun. 

9 comments:

  1. owls are always popular and I love these two. The leaves background looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your stencilled background Caz and those owls are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caz brilliant card love the owls and your background is wonderful. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so sweet! wonderfully made!

    hugs, silvi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Caz.It is beautiful.The leaf background just jumps out at you.so full of texture.cute owls too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love the background.

    Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card...love how you have incorporated the elements...great sponging too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These two owls are adorable! Love the stencilled background.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete