Followers

Saturday 12 April 2014

Photo Inspiration - Fantasy Stampers



We have something different for you this week at Fantasy Stampers.  Easter with a beautiful photo to inspire you. Lots of pretty spring colours. I first thought of wonderful paste eggs, we don't seem to have them nowadays, the younger generations are more inclined towards chocolate eggs, I then thought about the song 'In my Easter Bonne,t with all the frills upon it' la la , so I went along with the thought of a pretty Easter bonnet.
I used the following...
White Card stock
Background papers in pretty green shades from Dreamees CD Rain or Shine 
Patterned pink light card from my stash of  CD papers,
to make the bow and the centre border.
I made the bow with my WRMK envelope maker, it was so easy.
The lady stamp  is one of two ladies in pretty bonnets I bought from E bay, - sorry there was no information on the make etc.
The happy Easter greeting from a free set with a magazine.
The frame for the greeting from a  Kanban set of label stamps. 
The flowers and leaves are from my stash.
So,  looking at the jar of coloured eggs and pretty flowers how does it inspire you, pop over to the blog to see how the Design Team were inspired., and hopefully we will see your project over the next  two weeks.

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card love the image and the details you have added to your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card love the image and the delicate colours you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete