Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Favourite Combo


opened
Pale blue, kraft colour, mint green.

Our fabulous sponsor this month is

 With a  $10 voucher -- Good Luck

Another month gone by and here we are it being the 15th April it is time for Sparkles Monthly. The challenge has been chosen by Helen N, which is Your Favourite Colour Combo.  This caused me a small dilemma 
because I love colour, I love mixing all colour palettes. My indecision was quickly solved, I still had a pack of papers on my desk, from making a previous card and realised just how much I liked the colour combo.
The design papers are from Sweet Pea, which I was so lucky to find at a Craft event at a greatly reduced price. This is the first time I have used a swing card, adding the papers. I think I made it more difficult than it need be, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it and be quicker next time. 
Materials used.
White swing card from Craftwork Cards.
Elephant, baby and hearts stamps by Woodware .
Designer papers from Sweet Pea for the card,  I also paper pieced the elephant. 
Blue buttons from stash. 
I hope to see you over on the Sparkles Monthly blog, you have until 14th May to decide on your favourite combo and enter. Have fun and I wish well being to all.


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Caz so pretty
    Hugs Shaz x
    Could you do me a favour and pop the sponsor on your post please thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops sorry boss, I forgot. Will do immediately.

      Delete
  2. I love this card Caz, the colours are so pretty and I love the swing element to the card too. Great paper piecing.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Caz, the colours are just gorgeous!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Caz! Love the elephant and the pp. Great image for the swing card too.

    Have a great week
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Caz! Love the design and paper piecing!

    Hugs!
    DT SIS~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous image. Love the layout.

    Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Caz, I just love that paper pieced elephant! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and card; love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card love the design and the papers you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete