Followers

Thursday 24 April 2014

Christmas Challenges All year Round


I know, I know, we've just had Easter and here I am entering a Christmas Challenge. I have just discovered this challenge blog, Christmas Challenges All Year Round, I need to be getting cards made well ahead, not only for my personal use but for my chosen charities, what better way than having some fun along the way.
The challenge for this week, yes, it is a weekly challenge, is this sketch. 


Materials used.........
A5 rectangle scalloped white card
Background papers from LOTV - Krafty Christmas Pad
Plain Dark brown card for matting
Crafter's Companions Stamp - Wish Upon A Star 
Coloured with Promarkers and Distress Inks
Christmas Sparkles stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
Card Candi from Stash

4 comments:

  1. Super card love the image and backing papers. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too make some Christmas card all year, I'm a little behind where I should be but hoping to catch up. Love these little owls and the papers are yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Caz - such a great image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! That image is super sweet and the bits of red and green really pop against the neutrals. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete