Followers

Friday 25 April 2014

F is for Feathers

Hi everyone, it's Friday, and we are up to the letter F at Alphabet Challenges, Avril has chosen for the challenge Feathers. At first you may think not a lot of choice, but the more I thought, there is a world of Feathers out there, loads of wonderful birds with their feathers, feathers adorning magnificent dresses, feathers in Indian countries, feathers decorating Dream Catchers, fishermen use feathers on their lines. 
Sometime ago I purchased Sarah Hallum's first Zentangle CD which is amazing, I decided to simply go with an image of a Zentangled Feather, if you click to enlarge, the designs within the feather are amazing. I used a small feather stamp, free with a Craft Stamper magazine issue, for the background of the card.  I look forward to visiting you and thanks to those who took the time to visit my blog and for any comments left. 

5 comments:

  1. a very stylish card!

    hugs, silvi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the current feather trend, and you've made a great card with this theme! I especially like those die cut shapes for the large feather! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This feather is lovely such an elegant creation xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cazro, I love the feather image and background.

    ReplyDelete