Followers

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Make Us Laugh @ Cardz 4 Guyz

I promise no silly April Fool's Day jokes, don't really know any, but we at Cardz 4 Guyz are challenging you to 'Make Us Laugh', to celebrate this day. This is my choice, so I am hoping to see lots of fun projects, but please ladies and gents, please keep them in good taste, so everyone can enjoy them. The DT have done a splendid job so please pop over to see the challenge and their creations.  My card is from a CD ~ La Pashe, The Best of 2012. I think these 'wrinklies' are having such a lot of fun, wish I had their energy and fitness. They certainly brought a smile to my face.
I am adding to Cuttlebug Mania - Make me smile challenge - I did use my 'bug to cut the greeting using a Go Kreate die- cut, hope this is acceptable.
White card  and Navy stock
Background Paper from Debbie Moore Shabby Chic ~ Music CD
Main image from CD La Pashe 'The Best of 2111'
Greeting label stamp - words from stash
'Awesome' stamp from stash.
Have fun everyone, I hope to see your fun cards all of next week, looking forward to it. 
Thanks for visiting and for any lovely comments you may leave. 

10 comments:

  1. Your last two cards have reminded me that I have some La Pashe sheets somewhere, I must look them out. Great card again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute! Love the dancing couple! Reminds me of a saying I heard from my mother, 'There may be snow on the roof, but there's a fire in the chimney.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilerious! Hihihihi

    Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania this week!

    Cuttlebugs&Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card love the image which I have on CD really must dig it out. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, love the dancing couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the paper piecing. Wish I could move like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really did laugh at this one, I can hear the yee ha's from here :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Certainly and awesome card Caz - I love the decoupage. Thanks for playing along with our Smile challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this card! This would have been me 30 years ago as I was a dancin' fool! Great card with wonderful paper piecing! Gotta dance now!! (yeah, right!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic image, hope I'll be like that :) Thanks for joining in with our Make us Smile challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete