Followers

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Wheely Fun

I hope you have all had a lovely Easter and are ready to get back to crafting. We have a super challenge for you over at Cardz 4 Guyz, we would like to see your paper craft creation showing anything with wheels. The eight Design Team members have covered five different wheeled methods of transport, I know there are more, plus whilst we all went for wheeled transport there are other types of wheels around, so you can see how open this challenge for male orientated, young or older guyz is. Greatly looking forward to those who accept the challenge. For my card this week, I created a stepper card.  I used papers and designer sheets from a Debbie Moore Shabby Chic Travel CD. Reminds me so much of my youth, I suppose I was a bike chick but didn't know it then. To remind the visitors to the challenge blog, that we do accept anything in paper craft, ATC's, Fat Pages,Tags,  Scrap Book Pages, boxes,  I also added a scrap book page I made a number of years ago, with members of my family at a Vintage Rally. Please note the two young boys are now 18 and 19 year old. 

7 comments:

  1. Bet you burnt rubber in your youth Caz! Great stepper card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stepper card, Caz! And I like the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Caz, love the motorbike theme, I was a biker chick too many,many moons ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic stepper card Caz love the layout and the images. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stepper card Caz and that layout is a brilliant keepsake for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cool card for the challenge! I love the step card with those great images! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete