Followers

Saturday 26 April 2014

April Showers at MTTC

At My Time to Craft this week, it seems so apt, for after having a beautiful sunny Easter in the UK,  here we are nearing the end of April with April Showers, we are looking for Umbrellas  in this challenge, so have fun everyone. I decided to go grungy with this card. For the background I used a piece of blue paper and stamped raindrops all over it in Chipped Sapphire Distress ink. For the main image I used the sentiment stamp, again using the raindrops stamp. I tore and distressed the edges, rubbed them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, I then stamped the little girl with her Umbrella and coloured her with Promarkers. I made the bow using my gorgeous Envelope Punch Board.
Stamps used
Little Girl from Debbie Moore, set of girls
The sentiment and raindrops are from Words from Sheena Douglas
I added glossy Accents to many of the raindrops, which you may see if you click on the picture. 
I am hoping the rain quickly dies away, it would be nice to see some more sun. 

7 comments:

  1. Love the distressed look! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card the distressing is brilliant, Great minds think alike as I used glossy accents too for my raindrops, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh very different but yet I love it, the rain drops along with the torn edges and distressing all looks great.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow Caz - I absolutely adore this fabulous card. Just awesome! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this Caz, the grungy/distressed feel is perfect for the theme!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete