Followers

Thursday 1 September 2016

Angels or Fairies


Hello, welcome to my blog, thanks for your visit.
Today sees the start of a monthly challenge at Sparkles Christmas  Challenges-
 our challenge this month is    Angles or Fairies -Christmas
Please check out the amazing creations by the Design Team.
I have many, many Christmas stamps and yet, find I only have this one small
 stamp of an Angel and no Christmas related fairies. 
I therefore, have made a small CAS card for Christmas, sometimes
we do need a really quick card at hand, this could be it.
The angel is from a set purchased many years ago, source unknown.
I stamped with Versarmark and heat embossed Gold EP. 
Added to a piece of mirri card, cut to fit. 
The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion
Enhanced with a few strips of gold peel offs. 


3 comments:

  1. Caz, my favorite kind of card. I love white on white. Your sentiment is the Christmas season...magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your CAS card dearie. Beautiful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's darling, Caz, and so elegant in the gold and white! Thanks for the design ideas! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete