Followers

Friday 16 September 2016

O is for Oval


Hello again, hope your well and thanks for the visit.
Today is the start of another two week challenge at 
Silvi has chosen for us O is for OVAL 
Please check out the Ovals from the Design Team.
I thought  maybe I should be adding another Christmas card
to my list of to do's.  I used a 5 x 7inch card, added some mirri card
around the edges. I first stamped the greeting with an old stamp in my stash.
I then die cut my oval onto the white card.
It was then dry embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.
I added crystals to the centre of the snowflakes.
The  Inkadinkado Santa stamp is one of my favourites, he was so popular
 a few years ago but is rarely seen nowadays
  Coloured with Promarkers.
Santa was added to the card then the embossed piece added with foam pads. 
Have fun.



2 comments:

  1. a marvellous card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, and gorgeous card, Caz!

    ReplyDelete