Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Congratulations


Hi, welcome ot my blog, I appreciate your visit.
Today sees the beginning of a weekly challenge at 
Cardz 4 Guyz
It was my turn to choose the challenge and as my
husband and I will be celebrating  our
Golden Wedding Anniversary this weekend, I thought
it only fitting to have for the challenge
CONGRATULATIONS
I didn't tell anyone about this, not wanting to influence their
creative thoughts and it worked for the fabulous DT and Guest
have produced such a variety of Congratulations cards. 
For my card, which will be used for friends of ours next month, I used a 7"
square card with scalloped edges. Matted with gold mirri sheet.
Stamped a large corner stamp from My Perfect World with
Versamark, gold Embossing Powder heated. 
Computer generated greeting matted an layered on white and gold card.
The 50 ( Sapphire) and butterflies( Marianne )  are dies.
Gold gems added to the butterlies.
Thanks - hope you enjoy the challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. What a classy and elegant card for your friends. Many congratulations on your special anniversary this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Caz! Hope hubby doesn't read your blog! Huge congratulations for your anniversary, hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete