Followers

Monday 26 September 2016

No Patterned Paper

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today begins a new challenge at
Fliss will be choosing the winners from the entries for
No Patterned Paper
The DT have excelled in producing their creations, please pop 
over to check them out.
My card seemed to slowly evolve from scraps and items amongst 
the mess on my desk from either previous projects or laziness.  
There was an embossing folder which hadn't found it's way into 
my E.F. storage system from Crafter's Companion. With this I embossed
the black card. I rubbed over with Gold Wax Patina, also on my desk. 
The piece on the side is a leftover from another project. The colours have
been built up with various ink sprays. 
The flowers are stamped with Leonie Pujol - Everlasting Love stamps.
I had intended to use these to decoupage but changed my mind.
The sentiment - Crafter's Companion. again , left from another project.
The card finished, some of the items have now been put away.

3 comments:

  1. i love the clever design of it, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card. You have made brilliant use of the bits and pieces that were lying around on your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative design. Love those whimsical flowers!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete