Followers

Thursday 29 September 2016

Fall Colours for Galz


Hi, today a new challenge starts at Cardz 4 Galz.
Amy, over in the US has chosen for us
Fall (Autumn ) Colours
Please pop over to check out the inspirational creations from the DT.
For my card, I have used as many of the autumn colours as I could
manage to work in my design. I have blended many of the TH Distress
Inks onto a 6" square card. Splattered with water to create water splashes.
Stamped with swirls by Sheena Douglass, first with Black Versafine and clear 
embossing powder, then with Versafine and Gold embossing powder.
I used stamps from a Dare 2B Artsy Autumn leaves set, including the sentiment. 
The stamped butterfly is from a very old but useful set of butterflies by
Debbie Moore. Lastly I added white dots to highlight some of the darker areas,
Hope you have been inspired and will have a go. Thanks for popping by. 


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Loving the autumn hues. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete