Followers

Saturday 24 September 2016

Watch The Birdie


Hi, welcome to my blog. Today is the start of a two week challenge at 
Fantasy Stampers.   The challenge is 
Watch the Birdie
Please check out the blog for the amazing creations from the Design Team.
Getting ahead I have made another Christmas card.
A scalloped circular card from Kanban,
A circle for the stamped image via a Spellbinders die.
The robin is from Tall Tails from Katy Sue Designs.
I love these stamps there are four main ones, the robin, an owl, 
a reindeer and a mouse. Lots of little extra stamps.
I used Distress inks to colour the backgound and Promarkers for the robin.
I decoupaged the robin's body and scarf for extra dimension. 
Quickie glue pen and Glamour Dust glitter to crete the icy snow. 
*************

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love that robin. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete