Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

Anything BUT Square


Hello again, thanks for your visit. Today sees the beginning of a 
new challenge for a week at Cardz 4 Galz.
helen has chosen for us Anything BUT Square.
We have all had fun with this, most of us nowadays are making 
a lot of square cards, so time for me at least to jump out of the comfort Zone. 
Please pop over to see the creations from the Design Team.
I have used a circular scallop edge card from Kanban.
I used a Sweet Diaxie die for the background,
The main image cut with a Spellbinder circle die.
The stamp used is from Leonie Pujol - Everlasting Love.
I am loving her quirky style with flowers.
All coloured with Promarkers. 
Please enjoy looking at the team's cards. Thank you for your visit.  

3 comments:

  1. A great shaped card Caz. Love the stamp you have used.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty, Caz! I love the stamp and your pretty colouring, and the die-cut circle mat frames it perfectly!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete