Followers

Thursday 22 September 2016

Wheels (2)

Hello, thanks for your visit. Today I am entering two cards into the new 
challenge of Wheels at CD Sunday Challenges.
This being my second card from the  CD 
The Best of La Pashe 2012.
I have added some stamped cog like wheels with a stamp I bought 
at Hobbycraft some time ago, I keep it with my steampunk stamps, not sure 
of the make etc. I added varied black gems to the centre of the wheels. 
The main image is decoupaged  in several areas. 

7 comments:

  1. What a fun image Caz!! Thank you for joining us with your second card at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image - such fun! Thanks for entering the challenge-again LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you and I both like this image - and the other one. They make such good cards.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant image and great card, love the fun of it.
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image and loads of wheels too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, a super image and great design.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great image and card.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete